Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Really Cold

Detailed Local Forecast
Today: Snow showers. Cold. Wind chills may approach -15F. High 16F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

Tonight: Scattered flurries and snow showers. Low near 10F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.

Tomorrow: Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 26F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%.
Steve and I got up this morning to go to church and it was a bit cold outside. Liz we might come down and visit you in Tulsa a little sooner then planned. :)
It was so cold that when we went outside to start my car it wouldn't start. I guess it wanted to just rest through the cold too. Steve's Intreprid wouldn't start either. I think they were ganging up on us.
So, we tried to go to church today...really. Our cars wouldn't let us. The picture is the view from our bedroom window. We are suppossed to get more snow tonight and for the rest of the week. So I guess we will just be sitting inside all day hoping to stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment