Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, April 10, 2009

YWCA Walk a Mile in Her Shoes 2009

April 4th, 2009
Walk a Mile in Her Shoe 2009
Click above to see pictures.

To all the men who bravely strapped on a pair of heels and marched around Coveleski Stadium...THANK YOU! We had a great time and we hope you did too.

A big thank you also goes out to all those who supported the walkers by pledging a donation in their name. The YWCA is touched by your support but most importantly the lives of women and children impacted by domestic violence and sexual assault will be touched by your generosity.


Click HERE if you would still like to make a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment