Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celebrating our 2 Year Anniversary

Today we are celebrating our 2nd year of marriage. It has been a really exciting year. We paid of our credit cards, bought a house, starting working 2 jobs, paid off our cars, starting saving up money to fix the house up, spent time with friends and family...and so much more. It seemed like this year when by SO FAST.

I am so blessed though. God has been providing for us like crazy. I am so thankful for my amazing husband. I'm looking forward to the many years ahead of us. It's been an adventure, but so worth it.

Last Sunday, we went to Famous Daves for our Anniversary. We hadn't been there since they had the fire. I forgot how much I loved their food. It was so good. Tonight after work, we are going to pick up what I got him for our Anniversary. Pictures of them will come once he has it all put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment