Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, August 14, 2009

Pella Windows


Steve and I finally had out meeting with Dave the Pella guy last night. Our windows are officially ordered. I'm excited to finally be getting this project done, but I'm also a bit nervous because they are not going to be cheap. We shopped around to several different companies, so we are pretty sure we are getting the best deal. Dave the Pella guy is also a Christian and a Financial Peace grad, so he didn't even pressure us to use credit. The other companies we had out to give us quotes all looked at us funny when they asked if we wanted to sign for payments and we said, "No, we will be paying in cash." It was actually kind of fun to see the blank stare from them. :0)
Dave the Pella guy hooked us up with some good windows and he made sure they would qualify for the tax-credit. He was very knowledgeable too. He answered all out questions and explained exactly what was going on.
Pella is going to install the big window in the front and Steve is going to install the rest himself, with the help of some good buddies. I am very happy with our choice to go with Pella and I can't wait to have our new windows in.

No comments:

Post a Comment