Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Guess Who's DEBT FREE!!!

If you guessed the YWCA, you would be right!!! I love my job. I sent this email to the Dave Ramsey Show and he actually read it on the air.

Hi Dave,


I work for the YWCA of St. Joe County in South Bend, Indiana. We are a non-profit organization that serves about 1300 women and children every year escaping Domestic Violence and going through Chemical Dependency Treatment. We are one of only a few organizations in Indiana that allow women to bring their children with them during Residential Chemical Dependency Treatment. We also have Transitional Housing for women and children and Permanent Housing for women with disabilities. WE ARE DEBT FREE!!! Even on the building. I love my job and I’m so proud.


My husband and I have been working your plan and we are credit debt free. All we have left is student loans and our house. Thank you for all you do.
Go to this link to listen to the call.  Listen to the November 4th show. You will have to listen to about 20 - 25 minutes of the show before he reads the email on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment