Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life is Great Right Now!

Life is going pretty great for us right now.  I feel like we are both working like crazy people, but it will all the worth it when we pay off my Student Loan. It has gotten to the point where the loan is just making my angry. I just want it to be gone tommorrow.  Patience is a virtue, right?  I bet Sallie Mae thinks we are crazy. I looked at our statement and since January 1st, 2010, we have sent a total of 9 payments to Sallie Mae in various amounts.  If everything goes as planned, the loan should be paid off my April.  We will have Steve's though. :o(
Work at the YWCA is pretty busy right now.  I was actually awarded Employee of the Month for March.  I feel so proud. I have never gotten Employee of the Month before.
We are still looking for little ways to make extra money and cut our expenses.  We are bringing our lunches to work, instead of eating out, and have significantly cut down the amount that we eat at resturants.  Our car insurance bill came the other day and they still had us worked as "single", so I called them and had a little conversation with them.  They changed it to married and are refunding us for the over-payment of premiums for the last almost 3 years and lowered our monthly payment by $70 a month.  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment