Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I love Fall


We raked our leaves for the second time this season today.  Our first pile was about a third of the one we made today.  This is a picture of our leaf pile from today.  I parked my car next to the pile, so you could get an idea of how big the pile is.  It is taller and longer than my car.  There are still some leaves on the trees too, but the rest we can mulch with the lawnmower.  I love Fall or Autumn as it likes to be called.  I really think it's my favorite season.  I love the cool crisp air and all the pretty colors.  It was such a beautiful day today.  It was perfect day for raking leaves and yard work outside.  I hope the weather stays like this a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment