Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Fiscal New Year!

Today is our Fiscal New Year!  Since we get paid every other week our paychecks don't line up with a traditional month.  At the beginning of every year, I map out and label each check with either "Check 1," "Check 2," or "Extra Check."  This year our "Check 2" of December landed on December 8th, so that means the checks we got today are the first check on January.  So HAPPY NEW YEAR to us!
Now that mean it's time for us to have our year budget committee meeting and see how we did for the year.  I think we were incredibly blessed this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment