I swear she gets cuter everyday.
Anne had first cold this month. The poor girl had a horrible cough and just wanted to sleep all day. It was exhausting, but she was so snuggly. I'm sure it's just the first of many sick days for our little peanut.
Anne watched her first Super Bowl. It wasn't a very exciting game, but she loves seeing friends and family. She was a great helper when mommy was getting ready for the party.
Weight: 12 lbs, 3 ounces (25%) She has almost doubled her birth weight.
Length: 24.25 inches (50%)
Eating: She are considering starting to introduce solid foods in the next month.
Sleeping: She is sleeping great at night. We got a video monitor so we can watch her sleep in the crib. She still gets up once a night to eat but she usually sleeps for 6-8 hours at a time. She has started to give up her day time nap though.
Milestones & Firsts:* She has gotten really good at rolling onto her side. I feel like she will be rolling over in no time.
* We believe she is starting to get a tooth. She has been drooling like crazy.
* She has gotten so much better at tummy time. She is starting to straighten her arms and really getting good at holding her head up. This weekend, she was even rocking on her knees.
* She is starting to sit up more propped up with a Bobby.
* She loves to suck on her toys.
* She "talks" and giggles more and more, especially when she first sees us.