Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, Steve.  You are an amazing father to Anne.  I love you! 

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!


Happy Father's Day to the great husbands out there who have children in their arms, to those who have lost children, to expectant fathers too and all the fathers in heaven! If you have a friend or family member who has lost a child or lost their father, please don't forget them today.
Father's Day is tough for some.


Here are a few pictures of Steve with his daddy's girl. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment