Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer Harvest

"Build houses and live in them; plant gardens and eat their produce." Jeremiah 29:5 ESV

 Our tomato plants have taken over our front yard's garden.

 We finally have a little green pepper on our pepper plant.  Sadly, I think our zucchini plant is dying.  It just doesn't look healthy.  Maybe, we will have better luck next year because I love zucchini.

We have sweet potatoes growing in the backyard too and they are growing like crazy.  They are not ready for harvest yet. 
 Here is what I picked today.  Aren't those the cutest little green peppers you have ever seen?

2 comments:

  1. Good crop so far! :) Unfortunately, everything I planted this year died from neglect when we were gone in August. Hoping for better luck next year.

    ReplyDelete