Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Anne

It's 2am and you are probably wondering why I would want to be awake this early.  Actually, if you know my little girl, you might not be wondering since she loves to wake up in the middle of the night for fun.  Tonight though, I think she just wanted to reminisce.  Exactly one year ago, at about 2am, our little girl decided it was time to enter the world.  She had chose her birthday and needed to break her mommy's water to make it happen.

I have to say though that when my water broke, it was probably the most relaxed I had been the entire pregnancy.  I think it was because I knew that by the end of the day, I would likely be holding our rainbow baby.  Our two and half year journey to becoming parents would finally end with a baby in our arms. 

This last year has gone by so fast.  I just nursed her and rocked her back to sleep.  I am just as in love with her little face now as when I saw it for the first time.  We have such a fun day planned.

Our beautiful miracle turns one today.

Happy Birthday, Anne!

1 comment: