Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Honeymoon in San Diego: May 5th - May 11th

Honeymoon in San Diego

Our Honeymoon started on Saturday night at a Bed and Breakfast in Michigan. We flew into San Diego on Monday morning.
Our Honeymoon was wonderful. It was absolutely beautiful. Neither one of has ever been to California so we chose San Diego for our vacation. It was a very relaxing vacation too. We originally didnt get a Ocean View room but when we got to the hotel they had upgraded us to an Ocean View room for free. We spent most of the days walking up and down the beach. There was a boardwalk along the beach with little shops and resturants. We did some jumping in the waves too. We water felt really nice. It wasn't really that cold. The weather was warm and sunny the whole week we were there. Steve and I ate Calimari for the first time at one of the beach resturants. It was actually good. I never would have guessed that it was going to be good.
Thursday, we drove around the city and stopped at the Historic District of San Diego. It celebrated the Mexican history of the city. We ate at the best Mexican resturant I have ever been too. The food was great.
I hope you enjoy the pictures. The last night I watched the Sun Set over the Pacific Ocean. The pictures were taken for our Hotel balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment