Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bridal Shower: Sunday, April 22, 2007

My sister and my best friend, Shere throw me a Bridal Shower at my parent's house last Sunday. It was some good times. I'm not used to being the center of attention. It was fun to see a bunch of my friends hanging out together. Shere brought her girls and so did Carole, so Kariana got to make some new friends. We had a cookout lunch with some hamburgers and hotdogs and such. Shere and Erin had everybody play some games then I opened presents. My sister thought it would be fun if I wore a string on head as a tiara. My Grandma made us a handmade blanket. The blanket is really soft. It was a beautiful day to be outside. I went on a short walk around the block with Kariana after most of the guests had left. I hope my wedding day is as nice as it was Sunday.
Here are some fun pictures. It was a good time.
Bridal Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment