Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, April 2, 2007

Moving Day For My Sister!

Yesterday was a busy day. I spent most of it cleaning. I was waiting for Steve to come over after he finished working on his car. He is still trying to fix it. Church was great. Rob always has a way to say exactly what you need being hearing right then. I started my cleaning yesterday in the kitchen. I started some dishes then detailed cleaned the fridge. I took out all the food and cleaned all the shelves with bleach to make them really shiny. Then I put all the food back in.

My sister moved out of my apartment yesterday. She is moving out a month earlier than we had planned so it is going to put an extra strain on my budget. That's ok, though, I guess. I will work something out. We had fun moving all of her stuff out and back to my parents house. She is moving back there until she can find somewhere else to live and a roommate to live with.

Afterwards, Steve and I went back to my apartment and cleaned a little. I washed all the rest of the dishes that were in the sink, had maintenance fix the dishwasher, and moved some furniture around. Steve moved the futon that was in the living room to the 'spare bed room', formally known as Erin's room. He moved the TV in there too, so now we have a little TV room. Tonight, we will probably work on cleaning the living room before we watch 24. It wouldnt be Monday without 24. I still have to pack up most of my stuff. I still have time though.

We are still looking for a house to rent for after we get married. We have had a few prospects come to our attention. We just have to sit down and make a decision. It is going to be a busy month. We have most of the big details done. Now it's just getting the final details on everything done. Only 5 more weeks left! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment