Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wedding Planning: Only 36 days left!



Doesn't that look peaceful. Steve and I booked our honeymoon this weekend. I am so glad that is finished. It takes a huge load of stress off knowing that that is planned. We bought the plan tickets, rented the car, and booked the room. We are going to California just South of San Diego. From the pictures on the website it looks really nice. We are going to be right on the beach of the Pacific Ocean. I will take tons of pictures, don't worry. I bet it is going to gorgegous. Please pray that we have great weather for the weekend of the wedding and for the week after. Also please pray for safe travels since I really don't like to fly.

The only big things we have left are finalizing the reception, finishing my wedding ring, and getting a final count for the reception once we get all the RSVPs back (Hint Hint! for those that havent turned in yet. :) ). I'm sure we will think of things as the day gets closer. I still have to figure my hair and little details like that but those shouldnt take to much time. I have to work on cleaning and packing my room this weekend. I'm making a pile/box of garage sale and sell things so hopefully I can make a little extra money before I move. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it. Money is going to tight for the next few months, but I suppose thats what happens when you get married. Steve and I are putting ourselves on a strick budget so we can squeeze as much out of the next months incomes that we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment