Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, March 23, 2007

Praise God!

It's almost all back. It has been a real nightmare trying to get all my money refunded back to me. Two of my banks/accounts have refunded me all the money that was taken. I'm just waiting for one more. I'm so happy because now I have the money I need to pay for my wedding ring, our honeymoon, etc. I had almost $2500 taken from 3 different banks. It has not been a fun experience. I am so thankful for Steve. Without him I dont know if I would have made it through. He was always there at every moment. He took time off work to go to BMV and the social security offices with me when i had to replace all those indentification cards. He came with me to all the banks when I had to tell them what happened and fill out all the paperwork. He went with me to the Police Department when I had to fill out the police report. He made a bunch of phone calls and all this time he is also making wedding plans so I could relax and don't have to worry about that too. He is an amazing man. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world that I get to marry him.
This experience is almost over. Then it's on the next adventure. I know that God has been with me the whole time. Sometimes it's hard to see or hear from God when you are in the experience. I know that when it first started I was really stressed and didnt know why it was happening. I dont I'll ever have a reason but I didnt let it shake my faith. I just kept moving through the storm until God got me out on the other side.

Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns
And I'll praise you in this storm
and I will lift my hands
for You are who You are
no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

No comments:

Post a Comment