Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Weekends...

They never seen long enough. This weekend I started back at Fazoli's just for some extra income. We weren't that busy all weekend. The extra money will be nice though. The goal is to be out of debt by the time I'm 30.
Wedding planning seems to be coming along quite nicely. Invitation will be going out this week then we can check that off the list of thing to do. That is going to feel great. Once the invitations are out the next task is getting the order of the cermony and the reception completely organized. We still have to finalize our wedding ring order and order them. Money seems to tight right now but not unmanagable. I am working on moving all my bank account over to one bank then he is going to transfer all his money in that same bank. So we will have our money all at one bank, instread of the current three.

Steve is still trying to fix his car. He is having trouble finding out what is wrong. Everytime he fixes something he finds another problems.

I spent today after church making purchases for our Eagles Nests project. I can't wait to see what kinds of things they put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment