Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, March 10, 2007

It has been a really long couple of day. My purse was stolen was work sometime Wednesday and someone went crazy with all my debit cards. It has been pretty stressful trying to get my money. I'm not as concerned about finding our who did as I am getting my money back. The worst part is that my emergency fund and our honeymoon funds are gone. Hopefully I will be able to get them back before we leave.

Please pray for me and Steve as we try to get our stuff back together. My drivers license and my Social Security cards were in my purse, as well, so I get to do a bunch of paper work next week.

Today is going to spent at Cici's Pizza with my students and Steve and work tonight. Second Saturday was today but i wasnt able to go to it because Steve and I had marriage counseling but I'm meeting them for pizza.

Looking forward to things getting better...

No comments:

Post a Comment