Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, March 19, 2007

Pampered Chef Bridal Shower

I had my first Bridal Shower yesterday. It was pretty fun. There were alot of my parents friends (they are friends of the family), my grandma, both of my sisters, and some of Steve's family. Three of his sister-in-laws and his mom came. His sisters each brought one of their kids. It was a party. I got to help the Pampered Chef lady cook. Yeah!

After the party, I drove down to Wakarusa and hung out with Steve for a little while. I made him dinner since he hadn't ate yet.

We have gotten a lot of RSVPs back so far. I'm starting to get really excited. It's only like 47 days away. I am so ready to be Mrs. Stephen Pitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment