Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I got my new drivers license today. It didnt take as long as I thought it would but it was still not fun. Especially since I have to go back the DMV after May and get a new one with my new last name. I'm waiting for life to settle down. Any idea when that will be?

Invitations went out this weekend so that is one less thing to do. We are going to work on planning the reception and finalizing the rehearsal dinner this week. Then it's honeymoon planning time. We have an idea of where we want to go but we havent pinned it down exactly yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment