Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Waiting and wondering...

I'm waiting to see what God is going to do next. About a month ago, Steve and I had our hours cut at work. The budget for the next few months are going to be tight. It is a bit disapointing to us because we had so many things that we wanted to do. Our first goal is to be debt-free then after that the plan is to move to Texas. It seems like everything is going to pushed back a little bit. It's really stressful because I dont know what's going to happen next. Steve and I both looking for little ways to make extra money. We are trying to make extra money online with some of the "pay to read email" places and have found some that really work. We earned last month a $50 gift card to Walmart which helped us tremendously with our grocery bill. Steve is also trying to find a second part-time job. Nothing major, just something that he enjoys that will bring in a few extra bucks each month. We toyed with the idea of having a garage sale but havent got the plan in the works yet. We might sell Steve's old bed and a few other things. Steve's car finally died it's last death so he is going to junk it. Hopefully, the junk yard will pay us a good amount for it.

I see God working in all of it but I still wish life wasnt so hard. Sometimes it feels like whenever life is going well something goes wrong. Please keep us in your prayers as we try and make it through this chapter of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment