Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Dad's New Toy


My dad turned 50 in April and decided it was time to go out an buy a Mustang. Steve and I bought his truck from him, so now Steve has his truck that he has always wanted.

My dad needed to use the truck a few weekends ago to bring my sister home from College, so he traded us the Mustang. We went on some special errands that weekend. I think Steve was taking the the long way to everything so he could drive it longer. Steve was having a blast driving the Mustang around town.

It was a pretty sweet car.

2 comments:

  1. sweet ride! Now that you have a truck, you can help us move, right ;) Pay it forward!

    Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to it, Shere. Just let me know when you need us there. Steve took off the Saturday before Memorial Day off work and we should be available on Memorial day too.

    ReplyDelete