Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Family Tree - Harlow Side

Here is the other side of my family. This is my dad's side. My family is pretty small but I like it. I don't know this side of the family as well as the other side. The entire Couture side of the family gets together at Christmas and Thanksgiving every year at the Grandma C's house. I haven't seen most of the people on the Harlow side in about 10-15 years.
My entire family on both sides is less than Steve's immediate family so my family grew by alot when I got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment