Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, December 5, 2008

Neighbors shocked by toddler's death, father's arrest

Source

This is such sad story. Steve and I have been working all week trying to get everything moved over to the new house. Our friend, Greg, came over and helped us with the bathroom.

Tuesday night our neighbor across the street welcomed us the neighborhood by backing into car while it was sitting parked in front in the house. Our next door neightbor also welcomed us to the neighborhood by getting arrested. This story just breaks my heart. We actually saw this little girl standing in the front yard the night before he got arrested.

People that abuse children deserve to rot in Hell. I know that God is a forgiving God, but I find it hard to understand why anyone could do this to a child. This is so heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment