Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mike Huckabee on Fox

Just in case you haven't been following the news, this is the story he is referring to in the video.

Pilot landed in Hudson to avoid 'catastrophic consequences'
Possible Bird Found in Engine of US Airways Jet

Watch the video of Mike Huckabees here

The best quote: He was reponding the question, "Why does God answer some prayers, but not others?"

"A finite mind can never fully comphrehend an infinite God and if God is so understandable that I can fully understand him, then He is not much of a God."
-Mike Huckabee


The above story could have turned out much different and much more tragic, but in the mist of an economic downturn and a preceived loss of hope, God decided to show His power.

No comments:

Post a Comment