Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wii Fit


Steve got me a Wii Fit for Christmas. Secretly, I think he just wanted to get the Wii so he could play Mario Cart. It's been fun though. At first I was a little leary about it because it is really expensive. I didnt grow up with video games because my parents thought they were a waste of time and a waste of money. I have to admit though the Wii Fit is really fun. We have been trying to get in the habit of playing on it a little bit every night. We are doing alright so far. The Wii Fit gives you a fitness test every day and gives you a Wii Fit Age. My Age the first night was 41. That disturbed me. :0) Last night it was 29 so I feel better now.
I am so sore today though. I didnt realize that I was so out of shape. I think I will find that is a much better way to exercise. One of my biggest obstacles to going to the gym is actually driving there. Once I get home from work, make dinner, and eat, It's usually late and I dont really want to leave the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment