Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, February 13, 2009

2009 Dave Ramsey Pick Up Lines

Dave Ramsey pickup lines

Thursday, Feb 14 in Funny nice stories, Dave Ramsey pickup lines Comments (42)
Written by our own Chris Russell, courtesy of My Total Money Makeover.com.\

1) I still have money in my "restaurant" envelope ... can I buy you dinner?

2) Would you like to dance? I'd love to show you my Baby Steps.

3) Why am I nervous about talking to you? Because you're better than I deserve.

4) Allow me to introduce myself ... I am "borrower", and you must be "lender".

5) Good thing I got just term life insurance ... because I saw you and my heart stopped!

6) You can't spell Financial Peace University without U and I.

7) I've already kicked Sallie Mae out. Want to take her place?

8) I just bought a bass boat with cash ... and it's a good thing, because you're quite a catch!

9) I'm not mortgage interest baby ... don't write me off.

10) The good news? I'm debt free. The better news? I'm also date free.

11) What would you say if I asked you out? (response: no). That's not good enough

Courtesy of one of Dave's listeners: On a scale of 350-850, I'm a Zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment