Dave Ramsey pickup lines
Thursday, Feb 14 in Funny nice stories, Dave Ramsey pickup lines Comments (42)
Written by our own Chris Russell, courtesy of My Total Money Makeover.com.\
1) I still have money in my "restaurant" envelope ... can I buy you dinner?
2) Would you like to dance? I'd love to show you my Baby Steps.
3) Why am I nervous about talking to you? Because you're better than I deserve.
4) Allow me to introduce myself ... I am "borrower", and you must be "lender".
5) Good thing I got just term life insurance ... because I saw you and my heart stopped!
6) You can't spell Financial Peace University without U and I.
7) I've already kicked Sallie Mae out. Want to take her place?
8) I just bought a bass boat with cash ... and it's a good thing, because you're quite a catch!
9) I'm not mortgage interest baby ... don't write me off.
10) The good news? I'm debt free. The better news? I'm also date free.
11) What would you say if I asked you out? (response: no). That's not good enough
Courtesy of one of Dave's listeners: On a scale of 350-850, I'm a Zero!