Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A True Hero


Watch the Video Here

Read the stories here

This pilot showed an amazing amount of calm and saved every single one of his passengers. Wow! He even walked up and down the cockpit, while it was filling with water, just to make sure everyone got off. Then he called his library and apologized that he would not be able to return his library book because it was in the hull of the plane. The book's subject: Professional Ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment