Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One Year Later: You are Missed!

Read the Blog from one Year ago here and here.

I can't believe it's been a whole year. Last year, today, I was on vacation with Steve visiting family in Texas and Tulsa. We sang worship songs together, prayed together, just loved eachother. We had no idea that day would be your last day with us.
We miss you, Ben. This last year just hasn't been the same without your friendship.

I have no doubt we will see you again someday.

I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith.
2 Timothy 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment