Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paint the Town Purple: Domestic Violence Awareness


October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month

National Domestic Violence Awareness Month is observed every October across the country. National, state, and community organizations for violence prevention and victim services, businesses, health care providers, and others mark the month with educational programs, recognition and memorial ceremonies.

To find out about local awareness events click on the purple ribbon.
Domestic Violence Hurts Everyone-Here are some ways to help put a stop to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment