Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Semi Formal Prom or Bridesmaid Dress - Purple


I am selling this beautiful Lavendar Alfred Angelo dress.  It is a size 14 and has only been worn once.  I bought it for my best friend, Liz's wedding in 2006 when I was a Bridesmaid.  It was altered for my height of about 5' 4''.  It has beading on the top above the flowers and down the front of the dress.  It has thin straps, but they can be removed to me made straplesss.  The dress cost almost $200 when I bought it, but I'm selling it for $75 or best offer.



The other dress I'm selling is a strapless dark purple semi-formal dress.  It is a size 9/10.  The dress comes with a shawl.  This dress was also only worn once for a semi-formal event.  I am asking $75 for it.

Both dresses have been stored in a plastic "Space Bag", so they look great.  If you are or someone you know is intereted, please send me an email at bethelgal42@yahoo.com or send me a message on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment