Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, May 23, 2011

YWCA Men's March Against Domestic Violence 2011

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.  The YWCA North Central Indiana is kicking off the month with Walk a Mile in her shoes - Men's March Against Domestic Violence.  Steve is participating in this event again this year.  I'm announcing it early, so you can mark the date on your calendar.  Steve missed his goal last year by only $50.  I think he plans on raising his goal this year even higher than last year.  I have faith that he can make his goal this year.  It's on Saturday, October 1, 2011.  I will most post details as the date gets closer and of course I'll post a link to his pledge site.
This is for a great cause so I hope as many people that can will participate.  If you cannot participate yourself, please consider giving Steve a pledge when the time comes.

If anyone knows of any fun ways to build pledges, let me know and I'll pass the idea along to Steve.


No comments:

Post a Comment