Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, March 8, 2012

God Did Not Give Us a Spirit of Fear

We have pretty nerve racking things in store for in the next coming months and years.  This year so far has been filled with so many ups and downs.  I have been able to hold it together pretty good think considering everything that has gone on.  I'm looking forward to new adventures that we have in store, but I'm fighting the urge to get very nervous.  I know that no matter what happens that God's strength will get us through it.


For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment