Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10 Things Tuesday


It's still Tuesday, so it counts.

1. I went to the World Pulse Festival on Saturday with my one of my best friends, Shere and her gorgeous girls.  We got in free with VIP parking and food.

2. We had to go after I got off work, so we only got to see Need to Breathe and MercyMe. They were both great shows.

3. After the concert, us girls had a girls night in. We ordered a pizza with my 50% off coupon and played Scategorries.  Marcos pizza was yummy and the fun was even better.

4. I had Sunday off work, but Steve had to work. I got some of the house cleaned, the went shopping at Sears because it was Friends and Family Night and Steve was there.

5. I was really excited this weekend to see that the grass we planted is starting to grow.

6. Steve and I, after doing some math, realized that we are almost 4% of the way to raising our monthly support goal.

7. We need to be at at least 50% before we can register for GIAL, the school in Dallas. We have a ways to go, but I know God will provide.

8. We won at trivia tonight. Go team!

9. We met with a Realtor last week to find out what we need to do in order to sell our house.  We have some work to do, but nothing too major. Just a lot of de-cluttering and some painting.

10. This week in our Bible study, we are reading Philippians 2. It should be a great study of Philippians.

No comments:

Post a Comment