Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Life's Soundtrack

 
What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?
  1. Someone Like You by Jamie Slocum

    This is my ministry song.  As Steve and I make the journey to serve God full time with Wycliffe Bible Translators, this song comes to mind.  God can use someone like us to bring His word to the people that still need it.
  2. Hurt and Healer by Mercy Me

    I am so thankful that God has brought us through this last year.  This song has been a big blessing this year.
  3. Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James

    I am thankful that I have a husband that loved me, before he even knew me, enough to "wait for me."
  4. Tomorrow from Annie

    I grew up watching this movie.  No matter what happens the sun will come up tomorrow.
  5. I Will Be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman

    This song is for my amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment