Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, September 30, 2013

Our Baby's First Rainbow Party

This past Saturday, my mom, sister, and best friend, Shere, hosted our baby's first Baby Shower. I had a great time.  My mom went with a rainbow theme for the party which I absolutely loved.  Thank you to everyone that came and made the day really special.  This baby is seriously blessed to have these wonderful people in his or her life.  Here are just a few pictures that my sister took.


Our Baby's First Santa Outfit

The onesie says, "My dad is cooler than your dad." Steve loves it.

Some really soft sleepers. My mom bought one in each color since we don't know the gender.

My best friend's mom handmade this diaper bag for us.  I filled it up so we are now ready to head to the hospital when baby is ready.  She made some great bibs for us too.  Cristal is so incredibly talented.  I love it.

Just a few of the great people that were there.  Seriously, these are the best people that you could ever have in your life.  Our baby is so blessed.

Grammie's baby blanket.  My Grammie (mom's mom) has crocheted a baby blanket for every one of her great-grand kids.  Baby Pitney will be Great-Grandchild #4.

Rainbow cupcakes.  There were so good.
I couldn't post every picture.  We got so many cute little outfits, blankets, toys, and other important things for the baby.  I just can't wait for this baby to make it's grand entrance into the world, so he or she can meet all these special people and wear all the cute clothes.

6 comments:

  1. Bridget you look AMAZING!!!! You are so stinking cute pregnant!!!!! Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I did too. I told my mom that I wanted a rainbow theme for the party and she made me a great cupcake rainbow.

      Delete
  3. You are adorable and I'm so happy for you that others in your life are so excited and threw you such an awesome party.

    ReplyDelete