Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, September 13, 2013

Visiting Missionaries from Wycliffe

This has been such a fun week for Steve and I.  We hosted a family that is traveling around the country visiting all their ministry partners.  They have been on the road almost continuously for the last 6 months.  We met them in Orlando last April when we went down there for EQUIP training.  They got to our house on Tuesday afternoon and stayed until Thursday morning.

We cooked some BBQ chicken for dinner on Tuesday and took them for a treat to Cold Stone Creamery.  The kids, Jessica and Casey, enjoyed that.

Wednesday, we made homemade lasagna.  It was pretty tasty.

They are serving with Wycliffe and actually spent some years in Cameroon. They are making plans now to serve with JAARS, which is a division of Wycliffe, in North Carolina now.  It was so great to see them again.  They were very encouraging to us as we build our financial team and make plans to serve in Cameroon.  I hope they had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Happy ICLW!

    What a wonderful exprience traveling all over the world. I can't imagine constant travel for 6 months though I like my own bed too much :)

    ReplyDelete