Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Busy Weekend

It was another busy weekend. It was fun though. Saturday, my friends Shere, Tabby, and I with our husbands went to Hana Jori for dinner. It was a good time. I hadn't eaten there since High school and Steve had never been there. My favorite thing about the restaurant is that they make the food right in front of you. It feels like you have a front seat to Iron Chef. We almost got our eyebrows signed a few times. It was great. The food is expensive but it is so worth it for the presentation. After dinner, we went to a new desert place on Hickory called Indulgence. It was SOHO good.
Shere said that we should do that more often and I totally agree.

Sunday after church, I went and worked out for a about an hour. Damian called and said he was going to be in town. We sold Steve's twin bed this weekend. We used the extra money we made to go out to Red Lobster with Damian and some other friends.

It was a good reminiscing weekend. Shere, Tabby, and I have been good friends since Middle School, so it was fun to get together and chat about the last 10+ years. On Sunday, Stacy and Travis were there and we had some fun conversations about old friends, Middle School, Lifeline, and such. Stacy and I go back to Elementary school and that's long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment