Since I've had the car, it's:
- Been hit by a deer
- Rear ended in a snow storm
- Taken countless trips from Fazoli's to Home
- Drove me to Oasis every Wednesday night
- Drove around South Bend for GCC's food drops
- Drove myself and student's around to various Oasis events
- Been to Wisconsin many times to visit family
- Been driven by Damian around South Bend and Chicago when he borrowed it
- Gone to various places in Ohio, including Toledo, Cincinnati area, Lima, and others.
- Taken many trips to Wakarusa and back to Mishawaka
- Helped Steve move his stuff to my apartment after we got married
- Driven to YWCA and back home
- Moved me into and out of Bethel with my stuff packed in it several times
- Drove down to Indy to see Steve's brother become an Officer in the Army
- Kept Kariana safe in her car seat on trips to the park
- Drove 4000 miles in ten days on a road trip Steve and I took a few summers ago. Steve and I drove from here to Illinios, then to Tulsa, Oklahoma, then to Arlington, TX, then to the Grand Canyon, then to Alpine, AR, back to Tulsa, OK, then back home.
- and so much more
I think it has had a good long life. I only hope that it has a much longer life. I gave it a nice cleaning for the occasion. I vacuumed it out and made it look really nice. Steve and I are only down to one car right now, so I hope there are many many more years of life in my Ford Focus.