Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Help my Friend's Daughter win Chick-Fil-A

Click on this link and vote for this picture:
http://www.showusthecow.com/photos.php?view=browse&tag=KARIANA

Forward this to whoever you think will vote for this picture.

Have you heard about the Chick-Fil-A photo contest? Igot a kids meal the other day because I wasnt veryhungry and they are having a contest. I sent in aphoto to be approved under Kariana's name because Iknow she really like Chick-Fil-A and you had to beunder 10 to enter. I attached the photo that i sent.

This is what the prizes are:Semi-finalists If your photo is chosen in the Top 40, you'll receive:
• a "Be Our Guest Card", good for one (1) FREE Kid'sMeal! • a special Chick-fil-A T-shirt, a plush cow and aclock!
Finalists If your photo is chosen in the Top 10, you'll receive:
• a whole YEAR of FREE Chick-fil-A food (52 coupons,each valid for one Kid's Meal)! • a Chick-fil-A© Nuggets tray delivered for a party atyour school! • a special Chick-fil-A T-shirt, a plush cow and aclock!

If your photo is chosen as the GRAND PRIZE WINNER,you'll receive:
• a special Chick-fil-A prize package, including adigital camera and a $1,000 U.S. Series EE Savings Bond!
• a whole YEAR of FREE Chick-fil-A food (52 coupons,each valid for one Kid's Meal)!
• a Chick-fil-A© Nuggets tray delivered for a party atyour school!
• a special Chick-fil-A T-shirt, a plush cow and aclock!

No comments:

Post a Comment