Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Space Bags

This weekend, Steve and I are going to be spending most of the time cleaning and packing. You wouldn't think that would be fun, but it is. We are going through all our stuff and deciding what to get rid of, what to keep, and packing things away in boxes.

We got these space bag things. They are the coolest things. I'm sure you have seen the TV commercials for them. They are the bags that you fill full of stuff then stuck the air out and the bag gets really small. They actually really work and they are fun to use. They are not cheap but they are reusable and they should make moving easier. I'm sure we will get our money's worth out of them.

We haven't heard that we have an apartment yet, but we are still 2nd on the waiting list so it could be anytime. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it.

No comments:

Post a Comment