Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We're Moving!

We have been on the waiting list for a place since April and we finally got a place. I can't wait. We are going to right down the street from work now so it should save us alot of money on gas. Steve and I are also thinking about riding our bikes to work so we will be getting excersize too.

We get to look at the apartment this week and tell them if we are interested and put down the deposit. The only downside is that we have to bring our own appliances. We got a Fridge from my Aunt and maybe a Washer and dryer from her too. We need a Stove though.

I'm excited about this because we are on our way to being debt free. On top of having lower rent now, I am taken on a second job. It's a part time temp job with 1st Source. I found out about the job though someone from GCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment