Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Game Plan

This weekend was a very relaxing weekend. We didn't do much and I like it that way sometimes. Steve had a part-time job interview at Sears on Saturday and they offered him a job in Appliances.
Saturday night we were sitting around the apartment and decided we should go out and do something. I can't wait until it stops snowing so we don't have to stay inside so much.
Saturday night, we went out to the dollar theater (which now costs $2). We saw The Game Plan. It was a pretty good movie. It was pretty predictable but I thought it was well done.
I enjoyed that it was a real kids movie. It wasn't a kids movie filled with language and over sexualized images like most kids movies have been lately. You can actually bring your kids to see this movie.
I totally recommend this movie. Adults will like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment