Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A New Addition to Our Family

We have a new addition to our family. My amazing parents got Steve and I a grill for Christmas. Steve put it together last night and he spent part of today just admiring it. Steve cannot wait to use it. We are going to Christen it for the first time next weekend for Couples Night. Steve said even if it's snowing, he plans to be outside grilling for our friends.



Greg because he is awesome is coming over today to help Steve set it up. Yum! I can only imagine all the great food we are going to make on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment