Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Part Time Job


I got a Part-Time job yesterday. I will be working part time at the Sears on Ireland a few nights a week. I'll be working in the Hardware section. They were originally going to put me in the Appliance section but I guess they changed their mind.

I start the job on Friday. So if you are in the area and need to go shopping, you should stop by and visit.

Steve is mostly excited about the Sears discount that we will now get. Hopefully this will be eliviate a little bit of our money stress. We are sticking to our budget pretty good, but it is getting kinda tight lately.

Steve donated Plasma last Saturday in South Bend and got $35 and he wants to to go again this weekend and he should get $50 the second time. That should help us too.
If you want to go too, you can go to Biomat on Western. The first time you go though, you might want to have someone else drive you. I had to pick Steve up on Saturday because they wouldn't let him drive home because he passed out twice afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment