Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 15th = Evil


Does anyone else hate taxes?

Steve and I brought our tax information to his dad this week and finished our taxes. We get a refund from the but we owe money to Federal. This annoys me to no-end. I don't think I would mind it so much if I thought my taxes we being spent responsively, but when my tax money is being wasted it does not make me happy. Maybe the next President will be more fiscally responsible. One can hope, right?
His dad did our taxes both filling as single and as married and we actually owed more as single, so good thing we got married. Just kidding...We didn't get married for the tax benefit.
I am looking forward to getting the Economic Stimilus check this summer. I thought it was going to be like a loan on text years taxes, but his dad said it's tax-free income. So yeah!!!
We plan to use to pay off one of his credit cards, so then we will only have one credit card left. Our Debt Snowball will really start rolling then. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment