Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Weekend

This weekend was a good weekend. Steve and I both worked Saturday until 4. After work, we ate dinner at TGI Fridays, then rented some movies, and had desert at Cold Stone Creamery. It kinda reminded me of the night we got engaged. That night we ate at Fridays then Cold Stone. We rented Mr. Magorium Wonderful Emporium and No Reservations. Both movies, I thought, we very good. Mr. Magorium was a fun kids movie. No Reservation was a pretty typical Click Flick but i was a fun date night movie.

On Sunday after church, Steve cut his hair then we went to work. We were pretty busy at work. It was VIP Friends and Family Night. Everything was an extra 10% off including sale and clearance items. I like saving people money and getting lots of commission of those sales is a good thing too. Steve said he was busy in Appliances too.

I was sick yesterday and stayed home from work. I dont usually like to admit when I'm sick but I felt pretty awful. After work, my sister invited us to go with some other friends to see Alvin and the Chipmunks at the Dollar Theater. It was a fun movie. I never really watched to cartoons as a kid so it was fun to see the movie as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment