Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Busy Week!


Moments after this picture was taken, she snuggled up with Steve and said, "Is it bedtime yet?"
We have had a busy week this week.  Last weekend, we babysat on Friday.  We played some Wii games and I lost at Connect 4 to a 4 year old three times in a row.  Saturday, I went to a dinner get together and a family friend's house and played some more Wii games.   I had never played the dance game before, but it was really fun.  It felt good to be out with friends since I had been so down all week.  I really needed a good pick me up.  I have spent the last week applying for jobs online for a new part time job.  I have gotten a few calls, so we will have to wait and see what happens.  My old Fazoli's manager is still managing at Taco Bell and he said I could go and work for him. I'm not sure if I want to go back to minimum wage food service, but I'd be willing to do if I have to for the short-term.  It was nice to be home all week to spend time with Steve.  Things are starting to look up.
Wednesday, Steve's mom and step dad came into town, so we went to dinner with them to Red Lobster.  Cheddar Biscuits = yummy.
This weekend is going to busy again because we are babysitting again on Friday and Saturday.  The girls are actually having a sleepover at the Pitney's on Friday night.  That should be loads of fun.  Our friend Sarah is coming to visit us on Saturday until next Wednesday, so Steve will be driving to Chicago on Saturday to pick her up.  So that means, I'll be watching the girls all day all myself on Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment