Quote

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
~Isaiah 6:8 NIV
"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?"
~Micah 6:8 NASB

Friday, April 1, 2011

Megamind Movie Night

After dinner, Steve and I were sitting on the couch trying to what we were going to do for the rest of the evening.  First, we had our Budget Committee Meeting so we could finalize our March numbers and create the April budget.  Then I remembered that our bank started this rewards program and I had a coupon on our debit card for 10% cash back on a redbox movie, so it would be like paying only 90 cents for a movie.  Woohoo.  We decided on Megamind because there really wasn't much else to choose from that we really wanted to see.  Steve went to go pick it up and I made some popcorn.  I really like the rebox program because instead of a movie costing us $8 a person for the ticket, plus another $10 for popcorn and drink, movie night only costs a few dollars.
Megamind was a pretty fun movie and it had a good life lesson in it.  "When there is evil, there will always be good to stand up to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment